Aiptasia

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
2,096
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried sucking up an aiptasia from the sand bed near a maxima clam. Wasn’t able to get it, but surely disturbed both of them. Should I be concerned about anything?
 
I doubt it. Just stirred up some sand? The aiptasia will show back up again.
 
I'm sure you will get the opportunity to see that aiptasia again :confused:. Simply bumping the clam shouldn't be an issue, as long as you didn't dislodge it possibly damaging the foot or visceral mass it should be fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new