AJs 100

Looking good! How much MB7/BioFuel are you dosing and for how long have you been dosing the system. I recently stopped dosing all together as my SPS were becoming really pale. Your tank has me thinking that I just might have been over dosing.
 
I dose ~3-4ml of biofuel a day and 3.5ml of mb7 twice a week. I also skim very wet. My collection cup fills up in abot 3 days. Good luck.

Anyone know why my red planet is growing white tips?
 
I dose ~3-4ml of biofuel a day and 3.5ml of mb7 twice a week. I also skim very wet. My collection cup fills up in abot 3 days. Good luck.

Anyone know why my red planet is growing white tips?

Its either new growth or your alk is too high for carbon dosing and your burning them. I would check alk and keep it no higher than 8dkh. If its already at that I would guess that its just new growth.
 
I dose ~3-4ml of biofuel a day and 3.5ml of mb7 twice a week. I also skim very wet. My collection cup fills up in abot 3 days. Good luck.

Good to know, thanks! How long have you been dosing?
 
If this tank is still running, would love to see an update.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new