Akmas Elos Midi

Gorgeous anemone! I'm on the hunt for one as well. Let us know when you get some more white pics of that beauty!

Thanks. I was looking for awhile and finally found one for a decent price. Will take a daylight pic soon. Was night so only the blue's were on when i brought it home.

Very nice setup. That chevron is awesome. I wish they stayed that color.

Thanks. Love this guy. Very passive and is currently suffering an identity crisis. Somethings he think's he's a clownfish and sometimes he thinks he's a wrasse.

That nem is gorgeous!!!!

Thanks! Looks much better under Led's. Still sick udner daylights but a bit more orange.
 
Been awhile. My chalices got hit a few months ago and lost them all. Decided to go back to sps. chalices hit my wallet too hard.


fts.jpg



acro.jpg



efflo.jpg



and my UC ironman blasto:
ucironman.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new