Alabama here..

Whirly

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2019
Messages
69
Reaction score
131
Location
Amerika
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is up guys, im relatively new here. But not so much to the hobby I've been in Aquariums for the majority of my life/ saltwater for a year or two now.
I reside from Alabama.
Huge nerd, so my immediate response to getting into this was to get my hands on every book I could find on reefing. I must say that has been hands down the key to my success, as well as switching from music...to reefing YT videos to listen to while I drive.
Im happy that this is one hobby, where FB hasn't killed the old forum days. Like every other community out there.
Anyways...greetings!

IMG_20200102_170619.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!

A good friend, @dantimdad , will be opening a LFS in Hartselle, AL in about a month. Another top-notch reefer from AL is @Brew12 .
 
Brew12 lives probably 15 minutes from me. And I've heard of the store to come in Hartselle. I have a few thousand gallons in tanks, I plan to setup a grow out farm once I buy a house finally.. im hoping soon. Im ready to get my tang out of my cube and into my 300g
 
Aside from reefing im an avid car enthusiast. I've been tweaking my R33 Skyline for the past few years. I sold the turbo diesel swapped Toyota 4x4 I built, and im into old school Mercedes Benz cars.

FB_IMG_1581488998758.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new