Alert when people start threads?

keddre

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do I get an alert when people start threads? I can't find any common factor, I would understand if it was people I'm following, but these are just random alerts.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You probably are "watching" a forum. Go to the forum where you are seeing the threads and look in the top right hand corner just above the threads and click "unwatch."

OP
OP
keddre

keddre

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You probably are "watching" a forum. Go to the forum where you are seeing the threads and look in the top right hand corner just above the threads and click "unwatch."
Thanks revhtree, but these are brand new threads that I'm not watching. I did just validate that though first

Capture.PNG

Labridaedicted

Wrassetastic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks revhtree, but these are brand new threads that I'm not watching. I did just validate that though first

Capture.PNG
You can also watch a forum section like buy/sell, fish discussion, etc.... I Just had to change some of these on mine because I was getting tons of tapatalk notifications

OP
OP
keddre

keddre

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can also watch a forum section like buy/sell, fish discussion, etc.... I Just had to change some of these on mine because I was getting tons of tapatalk notifications
Bingo, this has been driving me crazy! I'm watching forums apparently. Thanks for your help, time to go through all these sections.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back