Alex Trident Issue

EdinburghReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2024
Messages
55
Reaction score
12
Location
edinburgh
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Apex Trident and it just gets stuck in a loop while testing. Back and fourth emptying water from the vial and refilling it. The test vial has a red light stuck on constantly. I’ve flushed all the lines and it’s done nothing. Anyone know how to fix this?
 
B918314A-FA53-481B-A04B-003F925309F1.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new