AlexLT macroalgae tank

20241012_151541.jpg
 
I was wondering if you dosed those.
I use seachem supplements. I also use:
Iron (Seachem)
Iodide(Seachem)
Trace elements(Seachem)
Potassum (Marinekraft, our local supplier)

kH level-8 (Marisalt bioreef, our local supplier, same as All For Reef by Tropic marine)
 
Last edited:
How its started
Screenshot_20250102_171607_Gallery.jpg
For some reason I really like this look. Maybe due to be a huge fan of seagrass and it kind of gives a similar feeling.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new