AlexLT macroalgae tank

1000076073.jpg

Striped movement
 
In earlier posts I see you mentioned no addition of phytoplankton. Are you dosing now that you have the sea apple?
 
I occasionally dose phytoplankton. The sea apple didn't last long, and there were problems in the aquarium.
 
1000079598.jpg

Clibanarius erythropus from the Black Sea. Caught and brought here three years ago.
1000079596.jpg
 
Last edited:
Looks like his shell is not from the Black Sea
Gibbula divaricata is a species of marine gastropod mollusk in the family Gibbula divaricata.


The species is found off the coast of Portugal, in the Mediterranean, Adriatic, and Black Seas. In the Black Sea, it is found along all coastlines in the coastal strip on rocks and seaweed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new