algae barn ocean majik exp

jwesley5480

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2022
Messages
34
Reaction score
9
Location
Carson City
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a subscription to algae barn for pods and phyto that arrive once a month. I started dosing a few months back when I needed to beat by dinos. My tank isn't that big so I don't dose the phyto that much like maybe 5 ml a day before leaving for work. I wanted to know does Phyto have an expiration if I don't use it all? Cause I now have two bottles that I have not finished using and I'm wondering if I am wasting my money.
 
I have a subscription to algae barn for pods and phyto that arrive once a month. I started dosing a few months back when I needed to beat by dinos. My tank isn't that big so I don't dose the phyto that much like maybe 5 ml a day before leaving for work. I wanted to know does Phyto have an expiration if I don't use it all? Cause I now have two bottles that I have not finished using and I'm wondering if I am wasting my money.
Did you ask algaebarn?
 
Each bottle is labeled with an expiration date. The OceanMagik should also be kept refrigerated as well. I hope this all helps, you can always reach out to us if you have any questions!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new