• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Algae Free Hammerhead Cleaning Magnet

burningstarIV

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
222
Reaction score
113
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
$45 shipped from Tampa, FL

I bought this magnet used about a month ago. I replaced the wet and dry side pads with new. My tank glass thickness was between sizes for this cleaner and the smaller Piranha cleaner. I thought going the size up was a good idea. Nope! This guy is so strong the cleaner doesn't move smoothly, lol. The smaller one is perfect. Use the size guide from the manufacturer, it's also on the box in the picture. Wet side has some scratches and marks, dry side is very good condition.

IMG_20200806_191850.jpg IMG_20200806_191903.jpg IMG_20200806_191911.jpg IMG_20200806_191919.jpg IMG_20200806_191927.jpg IMG_20200806_191939.jpg IMG_20200806_191943.jpg
 
I'm interested.
I cant seem to see the size due to the glare. Is this for 3/4" glass? Looks small but I figured I'd ask

Nvm, I see. Tyvm, gl with sale
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new