Algae help

Finntre725

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Dothan
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s my tank underneath white light my phosphates are .07. My nitrates are around 2 ppm.

IMG_1782.jpeg
 
I would suggest turning your lights more blue. I'm sure if any of us turned our tank lights to white, we would see just as much, if not more green than you. From what I can see in the image, this is normal, and there's not much you can do.

If there is algae that looks abnormal, please take closer photos of the algae
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new