Algae ID

thebigcameron

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Location
Richmond
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
Could I get an algae ID on these specimens I pulled out of my system?

TIA!


IMG_6549.jpeg
IMG_6538.jpeg


IMG_6537.jpeg
 
I don't know what kind of algae it is but its branching, simuarly to a tree , it is not hair algae.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new