Algae ID

strange33w

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
677
Reaction score
383
Location
Sanford
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
need help IDing this algae in my display. I believe its ulva as I have that in my fuge but I am still not home to see it in person. Thanks in advance for the help

algae.jpg
 
Yes, looks like ulva. Our fish love that stuff.:bigsmile:
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new