Algae problem and changing light to save my anemone from conflict

reef caretaker

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2024
Messages
148
Reaction score
12
Location
lynwood washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi can anyone help me I have an anemone but brown algae is growing so can anyone tell me where I should set the percentage of white and blue light to save my anemone and get rid of brown algae thank you
 
Hi can anyone help me I have an anemone but brown algae is growing so can anyone tell me where I should set the percentage of white and blue light to save my anemone and get rid of brown algae thank you
What kind of flight do you have? How big is your tank? How far is the light from the water surface?
 
Hi can anyone help me I have an anemone but brown algae is growing so can anyone tell me where I should set the percentage of white and blue light to save my anemone and get rid of brown algae thank you
Please post pics to assure its algae and not some other substance
Also what is the age of the tank?
 
1707264901564.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new