Algae scrubber just pulling the jungle mess

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
109,415
Reaction score
246,754
Location
Wisconsin -
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I would say my Scrubber is doing its thing !!!

1676062967569.png
1676062978412.png
1676062999431.png
 
Yes, that looks like it's working to me.

lol.
Nitrate was at 17, and I thought, i usually am at about 14. Decided to check scrubber- Its only been 6 days and yikes
 
What brand is that? How do you like it now?
Thanks
 
What brand is that? How do you like it now?
Thanks
Love it still and its an ice Cap 60wt
Im considering selling it and buying their biggest unit which is almost $600 but large
 
Nitrate was at 17, and I thought, i usually am at about 14. Decided to check scrubber- Its only been 6 days and yikes
17 isn’t bad . My tank hovers around 20 -22 and everything seems to open up with the higher nitrates . But it might just be because my coral are used to it . I have a small refugium but have thought about putting in a scrubber like yours . Hey I thought you were in Hawaii??? :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
17 isn’t bad . My tank hovers around 20 -22 and everything seems to open up with the higher nitrates . But it might just be because my coral are used to it . I have a small refugium but have thought about putting in a scrubber like yours . Hey I thought you were in Hawaii??? :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
2 weeks and cant wait
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new