Algae Scrubber utilizing the Aqueon Proflex filtersock chamber

Reef Wellington

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1469305355384.jpg
1469305355384.jpg

Thoughts?
 
Even though it is sideways I would think you still need to ruff up the mesh. with enough light it would work. How is it getting flow?
 
That was about a week and a half
Even though it is sideways I would think you still need to ruff up the mesh. with enough light it would work. How is it getting flow?
I did rough it up actually. It's lit by a 100w 6500k CFL, and the flow is all the flow through the sump/overflow. And its very oxygenated. This pic is from about a week ago, I'll put up another shortly. It seems to be working though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new