algae?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gettie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gettie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2023
Messages
117
Reaction score
82
Location
Bedford
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how can you get rid of red algae on my rocks and I scrape off on my glass
 
What does your cuc look like?
Also pictures would help so we can see what kind of algae it is
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new