• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Algaebarn and SaltwaterAquarium.com

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Placed a order for Algaebarn Tisbee and Apoc pods on saltwateraquarium.com on Aug 9 and on Aug 9 got tracking info that label has been created.
Still nothing shipped.
Saltwateraquarium.com offered me a refund now but I wanted my pods and needed them. If I would have known they were not shipping or out of stock I would have order Algagen or Reefnutrition. That is a long time to wait to find out you might not get them. This is mostly on Algaebarn because I believe this is dropped shipped. I mean it has been over 2 weeks.

Make it worse is I ordered some RGcomplete to feed them and it expires 9/24 so by the time I get some pods it will be close to halfway to its expiration date from day purchased.

Last edited:
OP
OP
shred5

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got to say @AlgaeBarn really made things tough for me not shipping these..
Next week Wednesday I have pipefish coming. Algaebarn is not a small place and should be reputable.
Yes saltwateraquarium.com refunded my money but the next place I ordered from said 48 hours shipping and nothing either. Now I have no cultures started and 4 weeks would have been enough time to get cultures going.

Disappointed @SaltwaterAq didn't fight for their customer and go to bat with for me with Algaebarn.

I should have ordered from Reef Nutrition right off the bat.

Last edited:
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back