ALL Clear's 180G Tank Build

I have a steel stand as well, and lined the bottom with pond liner, to hold any potential spills...just a thought
 
Where did you purchase the tank?

I purchased the tank from Tom at Carson Tropical Fish.

I have a steel stand as well, and lined the bottom with pond liner, to hold any potential spills...just a thought

That is a great Idea! i was looking at a wetsuit type Neoprene material... But that sounds much better!! Thanks for the Info!

Now just gotta go to the fish store to get some Pond Liner :bigsmile:
 
wow.. its looking rlly good, i cant wait to see some life in it
Thanks I cant wait to get some Water in it. haha I have been trying so hard not to buy any more fish till this tank is ready.

Matt,

Nice set up you got there. I like the floating canopy.

I really like the look of a floating canopy Too, and i was thinking about using

Hamilton Cayman Sun Reflector or Sunlight Supply Lumen Max Elite HQI 250W Fixture


I already have Ice Cap Electronic Ballasts and 250w 20k Megachrome bulbs.
 
Last edited:
I used Water Colors Black backing on the sump, and i must say that I really like it so far! goes on easy and isnt affected by salt creep (from what i hear) its my first time useing it.
IMG_5778.jpg


I also took Tbone's advice (Thanx Again) with the pond liner, to line the bottom of the stand.
IMG_5782.jpg

IMG_5783.jpg


and here is my chiller plumbed into the garage. I still need to put a few blocks under it to give more air ventilation
IMG_5784.jpg
 
C'mon Matt, updates? I likie the progress. See ya Fri Bro!
 
I was thinking of a clean way to hide the Wires and mount the controllers in the garage, here is what i came up with..
IMG_6985.jpg

IMG_6987.jpg



The New Reflectors came in and they are gonna work perfecet!

IMG_6975.jpg

IMG_6981.jpg

IMG_6988.jpg
 
Nice Matt, how many reflectors are you going to run? Are those 250watt hqi? I have 3 14k pheonix bulbs if you want them. They are only a couple of months old.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new