Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Where is this from? I recall seeing it and also the Red Sea recipe. I used to followed them as a gospel and was looking at dead and brown corals.It actually is:
Ideal: 0.01 - 0.03 and Tolerable 0.01 - 0.1
![]()
Is it at all possible the fish are nipping? When one gets the taste, impossible to stop.Hey everyone,
Im about to my wits end with my saltwater tank and cant figure out what the heck is going on with any coral I put into the tank. Just went through a whole ordeal where my Blonde Naso stopped eating for 2 weeks and now he is finally recovering and now my staple corals are starting to retract. I have 2 RBT nems in the tank and they are huge and doing great.
All SPS that I put into my tank have died and now my Torches, Duncan and Chalice are all retracting as well. Had some Acans but the copperband decided to start munching on those, and the wife loves the CBB so no more acans for me.
Parameters - These are from an ICP test a week or two ago and have since been checked and are similar.
SG: 34 (bringing it up to 35)
Temp: 77.2
ALK: 7.13
PO4: .012
NO3: 21
Ca: 434
Mg: 1389
I've got a 260 gal tank with 3 radions on top, I stopped dosing anything when all of my SPS died since I now only have 2 torches, duncan, chalice, lobo and some zoas. Currently have brown algae and a section where Cyano has started to come back and am trying to figure out why that is coming back as well. I took out the GFO when my Phosphates hit zero and took out the carbon as well, but am going to put that back this weekend and change it out every 2 weeks.
I was dosing Cal, Mag and Alk but no longer are doing that with the low coral count. I did start the Reef Moonshiners program this past weekend.
Fish -
2 Clowns
Orange Back Fairy Wrasse
Melanurus Wrasse
White Tail Tang
Desjardini Sailfin
Blonde Naso
Copperband Butterfly
Any thoughts and thanks for reading and input.
![]()
![]()
ULNS was a fad years ago. Not now especially if you have any LPS corals.It actually is:
Ideal: 0.01 - 0.03 and Tolerable 0.01 - 0.1
![]()
Whatever - you know what they say about opinions.ULNS was a fad years ago. Not now especially if you have any LPS corals.
Looking forward to your dino thread upcomingWhatever - you know what they say about opinions.
What are you 10?Looking forward to your dino thread upcoming
P04 at .2 just checked now. Prefer it at .1 so will walk it down a bit.It is amazing the amount of dis-information on this site.
I know not to come to you for any advice. Of course there are exceptions to the rule.P04 at .2 just checked now. Prefer it at .1 so will walk it down a bit.
Each tank is different. If bottomed out phosphate works for you then roll with it but BRS is not the reef God with commandments. If you took the time to listen to some of the other responses to you and research the topic better you will increase your chances of success as you set up your tank in your build thread.
Then you probably don't want to know what I think about the donkies eitherI know not to come to you for any advice. Of course there are exceptions to the rule.
Do not care what you think - bad luck to you sir!!Then you probably don't want to know what I think about the donkies either
Good luck to you Sir