All-For-Reef color

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jrill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using AFR for a while now and have noticed that after a few weeks the liquid develops a golden color in the bottom 1/3rd of the remaining portion. Is this normal or do I have a problem.

wolfen281

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using A4R since last november. I've mixed 2 batches. They both have this precipitate in the bottom. I have not noticed any ill effects.
There are other threads on here talking about A4r. The ppr is common to other users.

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using AFR for a while now and have noticed that after a few weeks the liquid develops a golden color in the bottom 1/3rd of the remaining portion. Is this normal or do I have a problem.

There is no problem assuming you are mixing it correctly. You will also see a post at the bottom of how mine turns out. Sometimes the dosing container after 30 days will have a light gold/brown left over residue but it isn't anything to worry about. It has been covered throughout several posts here and elsewhere.

I dose about 90 ml/day. Starting with the DIY recipe TM provided late 2019 and now using the powder. Personally speaking it is a great product.

See post below:

And here:

OP
OP
J

jrill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no problem assuming you are mixing it correctly. You will also see a post at the bottom of how mine turns out. Sometimes the dosing container after 30 days will have a light gold/brown left over residue but it isn't anything to worry about. It has been covered throughout several posts here and elsewhere.

I dose about 90 ml/day. Starting with the DIY recipe TM provided late 2019 and now using the powder. Personally speaking it is a great product.

See post below:

And here:
Thanks

Last edited:

Cflow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get a little brown in the bottom after a why. I thought it was the the iron. Aquaforest products get it too.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 36 26.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 28 20.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 26 19.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back