All For Reef Dose Sound Right?

  • Thread starter Thread starter IndyReef78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IndyReef78

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Messages
122
Reaction score
64
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to start dosing Tropic Marin's All for Reef for my 210 g display (250g total). Math and I are not friends, but if I did the calculations correctly, I would be dosing 1.6 fluid ounces a day. Does that sound right? Seems like such a small amount!
 
Seems about right. I add 8.3 mls daily on my 30 gallon mixed reef. My alkalinity is stable at around 8.4 calcium 440. Go slowly and test alkalinity and calcium until you're stable, then tweek as needed to support coral growth.
 
Thank you all! I will definitely be testing to make sure everything looks good. I'm trying to get my alkalinity to stay more stable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new