All For Reef - ICP Test( Zero Trace elements) - 90 Galon tank

Miguel Neves

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
Portugal
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I've had a Red Sea 350 for a year.
I've been doing the usual things to keep my aquarium healthy...I've been using Kalkwasser, All for Reef for 3 months, and I've been using a phytoplankton doser. Last week I received my ICP and I don't have any microelements in the water. In my first ICP 5 months ago, I only didn't have 3 microelements that I should have...
I didn't want to buy individual microelements because they're expensive...Can I use Tropic Marine to add microelements? Thanks for your help.
Screenshot_20250317_125800_Samsung Notes.jpg
Screenshot_20250317_140617_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20250317_191148_Aquarium Log.jpg
 
I’d be wary of assuming you need more trace elements because icp-OES cannot detect natural levels of many of them.
 
That said, using a product such as Tropic Marin A and K is a fine experiment.
 
I’d be wary of assuming you need more trace elements because icp-OES cannot detect natural levels of many of them.
I’d be wary of assuming you need more trace elements because icp-OES cannot detect natural levels of many of them.
I believe...but the ICP should detect this...that's why we do the ICP...now, what about the part about dosing the All for Reef, what are these ml and dosing hours in the photo?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new