All For Reef Question

Zeeter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently do the balling method and dose A- and K+ elements on top of this. Recently I received a bottle of All for Reef as a bonus with a purchase.
Was excited at first, but reading the package, isn't this just 2-part dosing all in one bottle? That is, if I'm doing Balling, this AFR probably isn't necessary, right?

rennjidk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently do the balling method and dose A- and K+ elements on top of this. Recently I received a bottle of All for Reef as a bonus with a purchase.
Was excited at first, but reading the package, isn't this just 2-part dosing all in one bottle? That is, if I'm doing Balling, this AFR probably isn't necessary, right?
Correct. It's just another method of supplementing alk, cal, mag, and trace.

BetterJake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup just an all in one. I think the only instance it's not ideal is if ALK and CA consumption are at different rates. But I think that is pretty rare

Rob Biederman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes same stuff in one dose. Just easier if you don’t want to do the 3 part method

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back