All for Reef & Red Sea Coral Colours

Phil Glen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,

I use Tropic Marin Pro Reef salt and I've recently started using All for Reef instead of Red Sea Foundation A, B & C.

However, I've been told that All for Reef has what Red Sea Colours (ABCD) also contains? If this is true, then dosing Red Sea Colours is no longer necessary?

Many thanks,

Phil

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hi Guys,

I use Tropic Marin Pro Reef salt and I've recently started using All for Reef instead of Red Sea Foundation A, B & C.

However, I've been told that All for Reef has what Red Sea Colours (ABCD) also contains? If this is true, then dosing Red Sea Colours is no longer necessary?

Many thanks,

Phil
I used it and saw little difference
I use pohls 1-2-3-4 and see great results

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,

Many thanks,

Phil

Both are adding extra trace elements. Whether either one is optimal is never clear for a given aquarium, but adding both is duplicative.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back