All my euphyllia are closing up

T
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1393210510.941441.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1393210523.692318.jpg


Came home to this today, this head is hanging. It's on the bottoms of the tank flow is pointed upwards. Can't be that much flow?? I'm so frustrated. I cannot figure this out
 
I have a feeling your water is off somewhere after seeing these. Either that, they were damaged between bagging and getting into your tank.. I would take a few samples to your LFS and get it tested..
 
I'm having all my parameters checked today at LFS. I will update shortly. One head on my frogspawn completely bailed
 
Ok these are from LFS

Calcium 450
ph. 8.1
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 0
Ammonia 0
Kh 9 or 161.1.

He did not check mag, he suggest moving to lower flow.
I have only dosed calcium. Which is why it's prob a little on high end of norm.
I have to 850gph koralia.
 
HI, my euphyllias did the same to me 2 days ago, but mine still have strong coloration, i have them for more them 3 months now, a few days ago it was very cold so i fired the fire place, after a while i felt like a hammer in my mind....:eek: TEMP. :mad:... tank was at 28c it normaly is at 25c, i wander is it was this that made them close....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new