All my fish are dying Help !!!

Your inverts will be fine. they dont get velvet or brook. They have to remain in the Display while you treat the fish in a QT. The copper you will use in the QT will kill the inverts.
 
Been there before long ago... oh and herbtana isn't safe for all inverts. I lost all snails too. All started with a coral beauty that I neglected to QT. Funny thing - he is still alive today but all the rest died. ALWAYS FW dip and QT. Be careful of Petco as well as any LFS. If in doubt don't buy it. Patience is a virtue ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new