All the goods but no knowledge

Poseidon’s Son

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So guys I love the water the hobby and have tried to get into it before but failed horribly due to the equipment I had I believe this time around I purchased everything I thought was the best I have spent over a thousand getting into this hobby recently and for some reason I am still very nervous I here there’s going to be a algae bloom in my new tank I want to nip it in the bit before it blooms if that’s possible also I believe I need to have a fan the wether in jersey has been nice and cool lately but today I sadly left the house and my beautiful two clowns with what I know to be an extremely hot day 90 I got my Dyson fan smacking the top of the tank I could see a little ripple in the water last night temp got to 81 and I was going crazy trying to get temp down I will be buying one of those cool fans but what happens when it’s to hot next summer I don’t have central air and I don’t want to lose any living organizing in my tank

Any advice would be great and also if anyone knows how to get rid of what looks like mad particles on top of my water looks dirty 24 gallon aquatop Radion X-r15 mocha storm black ice 2 hermits a pistol shrimp and 3 or 4 pueces of easy coral u can see in profile pick please help the kid

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mikedawg

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So guys I love the water the hobby and have tried to get into it before but failed horribly due to the equipment I had I believe this time around I purchased everything I thought was the best I have spent over a thousand getting into this hobby recently and for some reason I am still very nervous I here there’s going to be a algae bloom in my new tank I want to nip it in the bit before it blooms if that’s possible also I believe I need to have a fan the wether in jersey has been nice and cool lately but today I sadly left the house and my beautiful two clowns with what I know to be an extremely hot day 90 I got my Dyson fan smacking the top of the tank I could see a little ripple in the water last night temp got to 81 and I was going crazy trying to get temp down I will be buying one of those cool fans but what happens when it’s to hot next summer I don’t have central air and I don’t want to lose any living organizing in my tank

Any advice would be great and also if anyone knows how to get rid of what looks like mad particles on top of my water looks dirty 24 gallon aquatop Radion X-r15 mocha storm black ice 2 hermits a pistol shrimp and 3 or 4 pueces of easy coral u can see in profile pick please help the kid
You can float a plastic bag filled with ice to bring temperature down temporarily.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 76.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back