allow myself to introduce myself .. AP

Figured I have been around for a spell and should post a little updated pic or 2
IMG_4970.JPG IMG_4973.JPG IMG_4968.JPG IMG_4974.JPG IMG_4967.JPG IMG_4956.JPG
 
Tank is looking great Chris. You're too close to not have seen it in person...we're going to have to do something about that...lol.
 
@dbl Hey anytime your up this way your more than welcome to hit me up. Generally either here or fishing, wish I was fishing a lot more!

Will do, and it goes both ways Chris if you're ever south.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new