• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aloha corals "Kevin big props!!!"

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I'm not a huge z&p person myself but there is a few Palys I have that I really love... Well I found a nice pack the other day on his site and the price was to good to be true!!! There was 2 Palys out of the 5 pack I was interested in so what the heck it's priced right so I got them.... All I can say is super wow!!!!! Amazing polyps man nicest I have ever seen in person glad I made my first purchase from him..... Really got me excited about collecting Palys now man these things are like the size of a quarter and just down right sick!!!!! Thanks keV much appreciated bro...1smile1

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't have time to get pics I was home for a few and out the door.... I noticed a cool red polyp in his picture but it was hard to tell exactly what it was... Well today I got them and was like wow that's bright 5 min later it was open bam!!! A few darth mauls it was haha.... Under blue LEDs only that is the most intense thing in my tank there on my favorite list now I never saw one in person until today... Others where rpe, hawain pe, and the most interesting is 5 polyps of Some sick unknown people eater... Well I have never saw them before haha...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is one crappy iPhone shot I got of the darth mauls and you can see a few polyps of some other polyp I got...
24c2d515.jpg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.9%
Back