Also new here!

OP
OP
Leon821019218
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! What is the reefing scene like in the Netherlands, if you don't mind me asking?
Well I don't know exactly but since it's a small country and a fairly pricey hobby over here, I assume it's not that big in comparison to the US or the UK. I was at my local lfs yesterday with my old man and he asked one of the staff if the salt water hobby is growing of shrinking in his opinion. And the guy said that it was shrinking. Didn't give a reason but I can imagine that the costs have something to do with it... We do have a few forums over here but I find them not, ehm.. helpful? :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: A bit ''Oh look at me I know everything better and my way is the only way'' kind of thing. So I'm hoping to find a more reasonable and helpful community over here ;)

OP
OP
Leon821019218
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
robin williams hello GIF

Welcome!
:winking-face-with-tongue:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Garf

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I don't know exactly but since it's a small country and a fairly pricey hobby over here, I assume it's not that big in comparison to the US or the UK. I was at my local lfs yesterday with my old man and he asked one of the staff if the salt water hobby is growing of shrinking in his opinion. And the guy said that it was shrinking. Didn't give a reason but I can imagine that the costs have something to do with it... We do have a few forums over here but I find them not, ehm.. helpful? :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: A bit ''Oh look at me I know everything better and my way is the only way'' kind of thing. So I'm hoping to find a more reasonable and helpful community over here ;)
Your English language is better than mine, I’m embarrassed.

OP
OP
Leon821019218
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really nice set up Leon! and thanks for joining - look forward to hearing more

And I spent more than a little time in Weesp and number of years back

100.gif
Thanks man! Ah... Weesp, near Amsterdam. Been there for work of something?

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 2.9%
Back