Alternative impeller/pump for bubble magus nac 6

Ninjapotamus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2011
Messages
478
Reaction score
30
Location
san jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bubble magus nac 6 on one of my frag systems and I am not very happy with it. So far 3 mesh wheels have broken in little under 2 months. Does anyone know of a replacement impeller for the atman2500 pump that does not break constantly? I dont care if its mesh or pinwheel.


I was also wondering if anyone had ever swapped the pumps out of these and what they used.

thanks!
 
I went through 3 mesh...then switched out for a needle wheel...never had a problem since...been a year now..
 
which one? sorry I have never replaced a skimmer impeller before so I don't know if there are specific sized etc I should need to know about. Any particular one you guys can recommend?


appreciate it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new