Bubble Magus replacement filter rollers

benatkinson

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

For whatever reason and if someone knows why I would appreciate it, the replacement filter rollers for my bubble magus are completely out of stock everywhere! In the UK that is, does anyone know of an alternative that fits? Or is it a case of run back to filter socks 😂
 
I did a quick Google search. They have them in stock at:
Bubble Magus website
Ebay
Amazon
AliExpress
and several other places.
 
I did a quick Google search. They have them in stock at:
Bubble Magus website
Ebay
Amazon
AliExpress
and several other places.
I don’t suppose you have any links do you at all? Because my searches have turned up nothing and I can’t even see that you’re able to order from bubble magus website 🤦‍♂️
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new