Alveopora tissue die off need help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer302
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefer302

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2020
Messages
131
Reaction score
70
Location
Washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My alveopra that I've had for about 3 months and has been doing great until recently I noticed a patch of dead skeleton in the middle is it doomed? Anybody know what this might be?

20221229_142041.jpg
 
On mine whenever I get a patch like this it's usually because another coral (torch in my case) has stung it. But I don't see anything adjacent with your coral.
Yeah just another alevopra and some gonis although there is a hammer sort of close the sweepers could have touched it
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new