• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Am I crazy or did I get duped by TSA

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

saulgoodmannnn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all first time posting here,

SO....I went to purchase some corals on Cyber Monday from Top Shelf Aquatics. This is my first time ordering online and since it was getting close to midnight I made my choices and rushed through the checkout to try to get the sale prices. When I went to select shipping I selected the 4th as it was the earliest date on the calendar and come to find out it was actually Jan 4th not Dec 4th. I knew per their policy you couldn't cancel orders, so I asked for an earlier shipping date since I live in the North East where its common to have single digit temps in January and in Dec we had record highs. They informed me sorry the earliest shipping date is January 4th and there's nothing they can do. They said that the corals will be packaged according to the weather at the shipping time and that the corals will be larger than shown in the photos since they have time to grow....

Well I received my corals and out of the 5 WYSIWYG frags 4 were LPS and 1 was SPS. The 4 LPS corals were larger than pictured but I am pretty sure I got the bait and switch on this WWC Yellow Tip WYSIWYG. Am I crazy or is this a completely different frag that's gobbed with super glue ;Shifty.

Photo taken with no filter

So what do you think? How should I proceed? Im not much of a "Karen" when it comes to businesses and employee screw up as I am a small business owner myself but I am beyond frustrated with my experience and it has left a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to purchasing online. As posting this I saw another member @NigeltheBold had some issues with TSA. Curious to see if they try the same thing with his order.

B49B0844-8EF4-4531-B18D-6121105C5245.jpeg FDE7ADB1-FF3F-42D8-A2A5-6ABE8EBC1124.jpeg

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Note this is in vendor feedback and not open to outside comments. It is for the OP and @TopShelfAquatics to hopefully come to some resolution.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back