Vivid Creative Aquatics - TOP NOTCH!

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2017
Messages
2,057
Reaction score
2,412
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
I wanted to give Antonio @Vivid Creative Aquatics a quick shoutout! This is my 4th purchase since they first started back in 2017. I started with my old 29 Gallon Bio Cube where I started with a single RFG, then went with dual RFGs on that tank which was incredible. I had to break down that tank, in 2020, and then last year when I started my little Deskmate, I got a single RFG for my tank. It worked incredibly well, and helped bring random flow into the tank, however as my corals have grown in over the year, and my aquascape creates some dead spots, I needed assistance in bring more flow to the entire tank, and removing all dead spots.

I spoke with Antonio, and he hooked me up the dual RFG for the Deskmate.

These guys aren't in it only for the money, they're true hobbyists at heart, and let me tell you that they TRULY APPRECIATE each and every customer that they have!

If you haven't checked them out yet, you owe it to yourself to do so! I promise you won't be dissapointed!

A longtime customer!

1709049521634.png
 
I really appreciate this amazing review. The entire team here at VCA strives to be thr best we can be, both in the products we offer and in the way we treat pur customers.

Ypu are corect, in that I personally have been (and still am) hobbyist first - from way before we created Vivid Creative Aquatics. As such we always try an approach pur customer service from that stand point

Your review really hits home and I have shared it with the whole team.

Thank you!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new