• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vivid Creative Aquatics - TOP NOTCH!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to give Antonio @Vivid Creative Aquatics a quick shoutout! This is my 4th purchase since they first started back in 2017. I started with my old 29 Gallon Bio Cube where I started with a single RFG, then went with dual RFGs on that tank which was incredible. I had to break down that tank, in 2020, and then last year when I started my little Deskmate, I got a single RFG for my tank. It worked incredibly well, and helped bring random flow into the tank, however as my corals have grown in over the year, and my aquascape creates some dead spots, I needed assistance in bring more flow to the entire tank, and removing all dead spots.

I spoke with Antonio, and he hooked me up the dual RFG for the Deskmate.

These guys aren't in it only for the money, they're true hobbyists at heart, and let me tell you that they TRULY APPRECIATE each and every customer that they have!

If you haven't checked them out yet, you owe it to yourself to do so! I promise you won't be dissapointed!

A longtime customer!

1709049521634.png

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really appreciate this amazing review. The entire team here at VCA strives to be thr best we can be, both in the products we offer and in the way we treat pur customers.

Ypu are corect, in that I personally have been (and still am) hobbyist first - from way before we created Vivid Creative Aquatics. As such we always try an approach pur customer service from that stand point

Your review really hits home and I have shared it with the whole team.

Thank you!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 128 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.4%
Back