• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Am I in the wrong?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
sciknen

sciknen

Merrimack Valley Hardcore
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i can prove that i took it the next day?

well see what my CC company says in the am lol..I have no problem not going that route your forcing my hand by lieing.. if i go the route with the CC company ill end up with 200 back and a free frag

Rukis

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey i never threw out one insult..and never made it personal. if he wants to fix it than im all for it.. but i don't think he does.
After you posting negative feedback on my itrader, requesting a full refund on your CC, and started threads on multiple forums to personally attack me 18 days after the deal, your right, you will NOT get a refund! You never even notified my you were unhappy untill I received negative feedback 18DAYS LATER, saying "I sold you a dying frag", yet it was still ALIVE! Reguardless you have the frag, its alive, its the 1eye BGM you paid, for and you started a bunch of unneccasry BS, so keep the frag, get over it and end the drama!

Rukis

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well see what my CC company says in the am lol..I have no problem not going that route your forcing my hand by lieing.. if i go the route with the CC company ill end up with 200 back and a free frag
Good luck, you payed threw Paypal and I have the PM the day you got the frags saying your were happy and they frags looked great, END of story! Your a scam artist trying to get 2 FREE frags, I already threw 1 in FREE, don't be GREEDY!

OP
OP
sciknen

sciknen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey man.. i dont care im getting a free frag outta this deal.. i tried to make it right but whatever..

to anyone who thinks about dealing with rukis.. beware-took him 2 weeks to ship it and then decides to frag the frag you bought before he ships it.

and i never wanted the ugly brown lump of a frag you gave me lol come on.

OP
OP
sciknen

sciknen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so you know man.. i didint even want a refund when i posted your feedback.. i just wanted to warn others.. now im just going to do it to give you a hard time..

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With all that said now its up to both of you to do the right thing. I think it was a simple fix and got all blown up because of human nature. Who is the better man and can take the first step to resolve the issue in a gentlemans way in private. This thread should end here and you two should take it to PMs in a polite way.

very well said. good luck guys.

Rukis

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
sciknen

sciknen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea untill i realized ive been duped.. ill update tomorrow to see what the credit card company says..

chances are ill be getting my money back

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright fellas I am going to close this thread as nothing is going to be accomplished the way it is going and I think everything that needs to be said has been said. Please take it to PMs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back