• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Am I in the wrong?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sciknen

Merrimack Valley Hardcore
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
okay i bought this frag a while back.. like 2 or 3 weeks i believe

not from here so no worries. It cost me 200 bucks.. now in the thread the person stated that he wanted to sell a 3 eyed frag.. ended up cutting it into a 2 eyed and a 1 eyed.. i wanted the 1 eyed pictured in the thread that he was selling.
so it took him about a week and half to ship it whatever.. i disputed that and we ended up resolving it.. and now i can't open up a new one

okay now the frag i got is about half as big as the one i paid for at least.. id post pictures but i don't feel like it.. he said it got stung by something, but at 1st he was saying his tang ate it? whatever

now shouldn't he have told me something... the thing receded a bunch and he never gave me an chance to opt out of it?

Am I in the wrong for giving negative feedback and putting up a stink?

isnt that the reason for the Itrader system.. so if someone screws up you can warn others? or do people only put up good feedback even if it wasn't?

aquarius77

¡ Viva la revolución!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id leave feedback you feel he deserves. If you got screwed, its your duty to let other reefers know about it so they can avoid that seller.

Cuda

Hunter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You tell it like it is. The Truth!
But> If he made it right you forgive him and give positive feedback.

OP
OP
sciknen

sciknen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea thats all i wanted was for him to make it right.. instead he called me a liar and stuff because when i first got it i was happy.. then like 2 days later i realized i was duped. I may be a little slow and i was born at night but it wasn't last night

When he got it to me i was really busy so i didn't spend alot of time looking at it ... i didn't do a picture to picture until a couple of days ago and that's when i realized just how bad i was duped.

Rukis

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea thats all i wanted was for him to make it right.. instead he called me a liar and stuff because when i first got it i was happy.. then like 2 days later i realized i was duped. I may be a little slow and i was born at night but it wasn't last night

When he got it to me i was really busy so i didn't spend alot of time looking at it ... i didn't do a picture to picture until a couple of days ago and that's when i realized just how bad i was duped.

make it right? duped? You got what you paid for! Compare the frag pic on the for sale thread to the frag you got, identical! You paid for a 1eye BGM and you got a 1eye BGM. You were pleased then, NOT 2days later, but 18days later, I have the PM's, you want a FULL refund and to keep the frag?? How is that me not making it fair by not offering a refund when you were already pleased for over 2weeks? Cmon! Be realistic! IT's a done deal....

OP
OP
sciknen

sciknen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i don't think i ever said i wanted to keep the frag.. and i wasn't please for 2 weeks.. i just didn't do the feedback for 2 weeks

i don't do feedback right away..

can we please not make this personal?? i don't want to get this thread locked or closed or whatever because people can't take criticism or the feedback system.

subielover

Renegade reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you should post a pic of what you were supposed to receive and the actual frag you did receive.

Rukis

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i don't think i ever said i wanted to keep the frag.. and i wasn't please for 2 weeks.. i just didn't do the feedback for 2 weeks

i don't do feedback right away..

can we please not make this personal?? i don't want to get this thread locked or closed or whatever because people can't take criticism or the feedback system.

You saw the frag before it was shipped or payed for and you sent a pm saying you were happy and the frag looked great, then 18days later you want a refund and your reason was I sent a dying frag, I have pictures of the frag the day it was shipped and pics from YOU of the frag in your tank! Criticism? Your lying about a frag you got, you paid for a 1eye BGM and got a 1eye BGM! Done deal!

OP
OP
sciknen

sciknen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
okay
what i was supposed to get
P1040651.jpg

what i got
100_1167.jpg

obviously his camera is better than mine lol

OP
OP
sciknen

sciknen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
now looking at it.. it almost looks like he cut the frag up before he sent it to me to get another one or something

i dont care.. my credit card company will handle it.. it will take awhile but whatever

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to agree with RUKIS on this. Its your job to make sure the frag looks good when you get it if it didnt you should have told him that day. I only guarantee that it makes it there alive and looking good nothing more.

Rukis

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first pic was the frag the day it was fragged, it had receded a little over the next few days, 1/4", so I cut off the dead skeleton, I even sent a pic of the frag the day I sent it. He payed for a 1eye BGM and got a 1eye BGM, now he wants a refund? Cmon!

aquarius77

¡ Viva la revolución!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it would be his job to send what he had pictured in the sale, thats just my view tho.

OP
OP
sciknen

sciknen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to agree with RUKIS on this. Its your job to make sure the frag looks good when you get it if it didnt you should have told him that day. I only guarantee that it makes it there alive and looking good nothing more.

when you also sell someone something particular and you send something different thats the sellers problem not mine.

when you post a picture saying that this is the 1 eye frag for 150
would you frag it again before you ship it?

OP
OP
sciknen

sciknen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it would be his job to send what he had pictured in the sale, thats just my view tho.

exactly.. i think what he did was bait and switch.. or just plain fraud.. well see what my CC company says tomorrow

snk713

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IT doesn't look anything like what he sold you.

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea but when you post a picture saying that this is the 1 eye frag for 150

would you frag it again before you ship it?

No I wouldnt but if I get sumthing I didnt order I would have dealt with it that day not days later. Im not saying your completly in the wrong but you failed to do want you should have done the day you got it. Ive never dealt with rukis but bet he would have fixed it if you told him when you got it. Do you have a pic of the day you got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back