• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Am I in the wrong?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
sciknen

sciknen

Merrimack Valley Hardcore
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i believe that picture is from the 1st or 2nd day or something.

and what does it matter how long i wait?? didint realize there was a 3 week time limit on leaving feedback..

to be honest.. i just didint want to be an butt about this.. and to make a big stink about it.. but i realize a day or two ago while looking at both photos just how bad i was screwed over.. I honestly didnt realize just how bad it was till the other day.. and i didint even realize till today that he actually fragged it before he shipped it.. you can tell just by looking at the plug itself.. in his for sale pic its half the plug.. the one he sent me is 1/4 frag plug.. come on

Rukis

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I wouldnt but if I get sumthing I didnt order I would have dealt with it that day not days later. Im not saying your completly in the wrong but you failed to do want you should have done the day you got it. Ive never dealt with rukis but bet he would have fixed it if you told him when you got it. Do you have a pic of the day you got it?
I didnt pull anything, you ordered a 1eye frag and got a 1eye frag!!!! here's the pic I sent of the actual WYSIWYG frag the day after I cut off the dead skeleton of the receded part:
P1040647-1.jpg

This pic was taken 1 week before it shipped out, I wanted to make sure it was fine, once the eye got big again and it eat I shipped it.
I even threw in a FREE FRAG to try and make up for the frag receding. Here's his reply after he got the frags into his tank and they were doing fine,
"Hey got it.. Thanks looks great...thanks for the extra too"
Funny how it was fine untill 18days later you want a refund for me selling you a dying frag, be realistic!

Last edited:
OP
OP
sciknen

sciknen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for admiting you sent me a dying frag.. can you show me when you sent that picture? any proof??

and you should look on your own sale thread.. i already took a picture of it and sent it to the credit card company.. so i really dont are

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I not saying anything about feedback I dont blame you at all if thats the way you feel. Im just talking about getting money back or replacement. I guess what Im saying I would have dealt with it different and told him on day 1 I was not happy and let him try to make it right and if he didnt I would have left - feedback. Thats all. I wish you the best in this matter and Ill stay out of it. Didnt mean the stir the pot more.

OP
OP
sciknen

sciknen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ummmmm curious

and i should've handle this earlier.. but still whats the difference? the world hasn't changed in 3 weeks and neither has the frag.. the two weeks it took to ship it. there was alot of changing

Last edited:

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel as if you waited to long to fight about it, and you did order a ONE eye frag and got a ONE EYE FRAG. Unless there was a wysiwyg above it i think everything is fine. In the case of it being wysiwyg i feel he should of notified he cut it b4 he shiped it out, because its clearly not the same frag.

Rukis

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and what does it matter how long i wait?? didint realize there was a 3 week time limit on leaving feedback..
There is no time limit on leaving feedback, thats one thing, but for you to try and get a refund and reverse the CC charge and keep the frag almost 3weeks after receiving the frag is just plain WRONG and your lying! The frag made it fine, you got a healed frag, you got the 1eye BGM you paid for!

Cuda

Hunter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With live goods is your responsiblity to deal with it the day you get it. Most only have a arrive live deal. It is on the same plug as pictured in both shots. I would honestly say you should have requested a partial refund right away but no excuse why after so much time? You also have a frag that is alive and will grow and not a bad deal for 150.00 If you demand a full refund the right thing to do is ship it back. To keep the frag and the money would make you the crook and life is too short.

OP
OP
sciknen

sciknen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay read the thread.. no where did i say i want to keep the frag and the money. I would have no problem shipping it back.. but im not going to eat the shipping costs because he wants to be shady. id take a half refund because i got half of the frag that was pictured.. I'm not too worried because my Credit Card company will just refund it anyways. I already talked to a lady from the bank about it and they said I'm all set i just have to go into the bank in the am to finish it off.

what it comes down to.. he never even tried to make it right when i caught him red handed selling me the wrong frag..he just insulted me.. calling me a liar and stuff..

about 30 min ago the freebie was to cover shipping costs now its because of the receding? come on man you keep chaning your story even more. If your just honest and say that you screwed up and covered my costs id drop it.. but your not that mature i guess

but shipping was pretty amazing.. the thing was packed like a tank

and your dont have to put wysiwyg when you say
here is the frag im selling for 150 and post a picture of it

so you admitting to cutting the receded part off? why no pm why no email telling me its half the size?

Last edited:

Rukis

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I not saying anything about feedback I dont blame you at all if thats the way you feel. Im just talking about getting money back or replacement. I guess what Im saying I would have dealt with it different and told him on day 1 I was not happy and let him try to make it right and if he didnt I would have left - feedback. Thats all. I wish you the best in this matter and Ill stay out of it. Didnt mean the stir the pot more.
He left negative feedback 17day after receiving the frag and then asked for a refund 18days later, didnt even give me a chance to respond.

Rukis

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for admiting you sent me a dying frag.. can you show me when you sent that picture? any proof??

and you should look on your own sale thread.. i already took a picture of it and sent it to the credit card company.. so i really dont are
Those were your words, I never sent you a dying frag!! If it was dying it wouldnt have made it threw shipping let alone 18days in your tank, get real!

Rukis

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With live goods is your responsiblity to deal with it the day you get it. Most only have a arrive live deal. It is on the same plug as pictured in both shots. I would honestly say you should have requested a partial refund right away but no excuse why after so much time? You also have a frag that is alive and will grow and not a bad deal for 150.00 If you demand a full refund the right thing to do is ship it back. To keep the frag and the money would make you the crook and life is too short.
Thanks, my point exactly! He payed for a 1eye frag and got a 1eye frag. If he was unhappy the day he got it, he could have shipped it back and got a refund minus shipping costs, he waited 18 days to say something?? Didnt even say anything before posting negative feedback and trynig to talk trash.

Rukis

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay read the thread.. no where did i say i want to keep the frag and the money.

what it comes down to.. he never even tried to make it right when i caught him red handed selling me the wrong frag..he just insulted me.. calling me a liar and stuff
make it right, u NEVER SAID ANYTHING TILL 18 DAYS LATER.... CMON! And you didnt even say anything to me you just posted negative feedback saying I sent you a dying frag, you never even gave me the chance to make it right. Even from the picures you can tell that at no point did it look dying, it made it to you fine!!!

Cuda

Hunter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With all that said now its up to both of you to do the right thing. I think it was a simple fix and got all blown up because of human nature. Who is the better man and can take the first step to resolve the issue in a gentlemans way in private. This thread should end here and you two should take it to PMs in a polite way.

OP
OP
sciknen

sciknen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was NOTIFIED AFTER YOU SHIPPED IT AND IN MY TANK

want me to pull up the pms and the paypal shipped date and scan the box man? to prove that you didint tell me till after a few days it was in my tank.

OP
OP
sciknen

sciknen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100_1167.jpg

so after receding that much in a week you still shipped it?

i took that pic the day or the day after i got it

why would you ship something if it receded that much in 1 week?

I'm just going by your words. you said you cut of the receding part and gave it a week before shipping it.

so it receded that much in a week wow those dang stinging tangs

OP
OP
sciknen

sciknen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With all that said now its up to both of you to do the right thing. I think it was a simple fix and got all blown up because of human nature. Who is the better man and can take the first step to resolve the issue in a gentlemans way in private. This thread should end here and you two should take it to PMs in a polite way.

hey i never threw out one insult..and never made it personal. if he wants to fix it than im all for it.. but i don't think he does.

Rukis

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It didnt recede that much in a week, the pic I showed was taken a week BEFORE it shipped out. It has healed fully before it shipped! The pic you took was way after it was shipped, those pics are weeks apart and who knows what happened to it in your tank. the angle you took your pic also wasnt top down, but almost sideways, not even a good comparison!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back