Am I pushing my stand too far?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stE26wy14
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stE26wy14

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2024
Messages
7,186
Reaction score
4,303
Location
new jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My desk, my trust stand, it’s what I use to hold my 10 gal tank, and now my 2.5 macro tank, but I feel like I’m pushing the foundation, should I move it? Th only other place is on top of a heater which would be great since I don’t have a heater for this tank, but, it’s in front of a window…, but it is a macro algae tank after all, so thoughts?
Edit: forgot the pic
3B6BD840-19B4-447B-BECB-607C353E8CD4.jpeg
 
It looks fine because you have the larger tank directly over 2 vertical supports, I wouldn’t sweat it but I also wouldn’t add anymore haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new