Aquarium stand strength

Warrior

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Montreal
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, this is my first question, I’m setting up a 90 gal reef with a40 gal sump. I bought a stand for it but it’s made with 1” square tubing, is this strong enough or should it be 1 1/2” tubing. I appreciate any advice, thanks.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

#WelcometoR2R

Could you give some more details on the stand that you purchased? Maybe post a picture of the stand?
 
Was the stand manufactured for this tank or is this something you're cobbling together as a set?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new