Am I really the only one…

  • Thread starter Thread starter DWill
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DWill

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2020
Messages
444
Reaction score
363
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I the only reefer that can’t make a Duncan happy?
This thing has looked pretty much like this for three week or a little more.
Sometimes it will come out a little, but not much.

9F8DD5F3-E7CE-45D6-AF82-86A60B4C94B3.jpeg B5B23005-7505-45D8-9620-8094C30779DE.jpeg
 
Quick question- have you tried moving it from that right side to the front where you have the happy frogspawn/trumpets? Just want to make sure it's not just a flow difference.
 
Quick question- have you tried moving it from that right side to the front where you have the happy frogspawn/trumpets? Just want to make sure it's not just a flow difference.

not yet I haven't. but I can that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new