Amateur reefer here

I'm new here I currently have a 55 gal softie tank with a cascade canister filter and just got a 75 gal rimless with 15 gal sump.
I've never set up a sump before so any advice on setting up sump would be greatly appreciate also any tips for rapid growth of zoas would be awesome as I'm I'm on my garden currently
Welcome :)
 
Howdy and welcome to R2R!

9CCAC203-3E59-482A-B850-5980B4FB167F.jpeg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new