Amateur reefer here

I'm new here I currently have a 55 gal softie tank with a cascade canister filter and just got a 75 gal rimless with 15 gal sump.
I've never set up a sump before so any advice on setting up sump would be greatly appreciate also any tips for rapid growth of zoas would be awesome as I'm I'm on my garden currently
Welcome :)
 
Howdy and welcome to R2R!

9CCAC203-3E59-482A-B850-5980B4FB167F.jpeg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new