AMATEUR TO SALTWATER

  • Thread starter Thread starter van25
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

van25

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my name is Jorge I'm originally from Peru but living in America for the past 40 years, specifically in Boston MA the City of champions, this will be a new adventure for me I have had freshwater fish tanks in the past until about a year and a half ago when I abandoned the hobby and sold off everything, I used to keep discus, the itch has returned and I would like to try saltwater fish this time around, I joined the forum to read and learn as much as I can about the hobby before I start the real deal I want to be prepared not to make too many mistakes, I know there will be mistakes, however with the help of the forum I hope to minimize them. I would like my first tank to be a 75 gallon.
Any advise will be well taken
Thank you
 
Welcome to R2R!!! This is a great place for information - we’re glad you’re here!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R and your new reefing family and welcome to the salty side of the hobby. You've come to the right place to learn before starting. Plenty of willing and able folks here to help you along your journey.
 
94323F37-E52C-4421-B884-C0094DFAFAA8.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new