Amazing corals and service!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BillMags
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BillMags

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Messages
72
Reaction score
41
Location
Ft. Myers
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bought a few corals and I couldn’t be happier. Bigger than expected, incredible color and super helpful as I asked tons of questions. Hard pressed to find a better place to get coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new