Amazing DIY micro aquarium build

I watched it yesterday, pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing :-)
 
This is awesome! Im currently designing a 1 gal complete reef with skimmer and reactor. I've got the designs complete and a prototype tank built, just need a little extra cash to finish buying all the small odds and ends for it and build a working model. Display is a 6" cube with a 6"x 8" sump under it. I got inspiration from that .28 gal complete tank you see going around.
 
I watched this video on youtube last week. That's amazing!
 
Now that is up cycling!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new