Amazing Gratitude From An Anonymous Donor :)

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am reposting this for the Toys For Kids drive 2022. Please help us reach our goal and please consider donating any amount to this cause. This is not my post below but I am reposting it once again for others to see. Happy holidays to all and thank you all for your help :)

"It’s that time of the year again and I could not be any more please and humbled by the opportunity to donate to the Reef2Reef Toys for Kids drive. I *think* this will be my fifth year doing so and it is always amazing to see how the Reef2Reef community comes together to help kids in need have a great Christmas. You folks are awesome!

So in keeping with tradition (5 years’ worth anyway LOL ) I am going to pledge up to $10,000 in matching funds for this years drive. If you put in $1.00 Ill put in $1.00. Put in $5000.00 Ill do the same until the $10,000 is exhausted.

I would love it if everyone could repost this over and over till I was broke, Rev Kev had to call us all out for over reposting and we made it a banner year."

OP
OP
Zach B

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bump :)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.0%
Back