Amazing hermit story

kevinski26040

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was doing a water change and apparently I sucked up a small hermit in the tube. When I dumped the old water bucket into the toilet he was in there. So after a two people using the toilet. Both going number two if you know what I mean he was in the bottom of the toilet
crawling around. Not to mention we have the blue cleaner stuff in the toilet. So of course I fished him out and he is in a quarantine cup. Not sure if I want to put him back in the tank. Afraid of some chemical leaking.
 
Wow. I would rinse him off in fresh saltwater a few dozen times. Amazing he is alive! He is still alert?
 
Back in th tank after several rinses. He's alive and better start eating some of that hair algae I cant get rid of
 
I can't stand to loose anything in the tank. Have a price if aptasia I can't even kill
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new