Amazing Micro Goniopora! Your thoughts...

  • Thread starter Thread starter MysticSea
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MysticSea

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2019
Messages
398
Reaction score
578
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So while on the search for a micro goni I stumbled upon Reef Lounge USA and saw their new shipment of gonis. I purchased this species and been years since I have seen this specimen and was wondering if any of you reefers have seen this ever? I am very curious to see what this species is called. ;)

Also for those that love gonis take a look this companies website. I even have bought really nice regular gonis at Legendary Corals if interested were I get most of mine.

Rainbow Mirco Goniopora.jpg
 
I have not seen this and this is exciting to me as I have kept flower pot coral in the past with some success.
EXACTLY!!! I am always on the hunt for rare gonis! Also once I get this rainbow micro goni I will send a photo. Might purchase their other rainbow gonis. Haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new